Wednesday 7 November 2012

Melbourne cup - what horses?

I think there was a race that stopped the nation this week.....There was definitely spring fashion that stopped me in my tracks! I don't really get into the horse racing thing, but I am totally in love with the girlie dresses, millinery, shoes & accessories that come with horse racing, and Melbourne Cup was in fine form yesterday. One of my favourites was Rebecca Judd who always looks stylish & stunning.

Rebecca Judd in a Kerrie Stanley hat, Nicola Finetti dress, Ballin Monochrome Mary-Jane heels,
and an embellished Pucci cuff.
http://www.fabsugar.com.au/Rebecca-Judd-Nicola-Finetti-2012-Melbourne-Cup-25766713

At work, we even had our own little luncheon fun with the team from the real estate business next door. Any excuse to wear a hat and I'm there!

Asos dress & belt, hair piece by Alannah Hill, Diavolina shoes from Marie Claire.

Millinery silliness......

Check out the other wonderful & "different" outfits from Melbourne Cup 2012:



♡♡♡




No comments:

Post a Comment