Monday 12 November 2012

Sweet 16 ♥♥

A weekend of friends, farm, french champagne, food & fun. But the highlight of the weekend was celebrating my baby girls 16th birthday.

Looking back, it is mind blowing as to how quickly the time goes, and how quickly they grow up. It seems like just yesterday she was dancing to the Wiggles, playing with her Bratz dolls, jumping on the trampoline and leaving out treats for Santa.

Now she is an amazing young lady in her second last year of high school, working as a Casual at Hatch, a talented artist, up and coming fashion designer, and has opinions and great ideas.

She is gorgeous, talented, focussed, dedicated, tall, stylish and beautiful. I'm proud of her - I'm proud of both my gorgeous girls!

Happy sweet 16 my baby girl ♥♥♥


On the farm quad bike with my bestie Kath & her daughter


My little girl


Baby Cass & big girl stunner Cass!

Happy Birthday! (btw, she is wearing local designer 'Wild Horses' stunning top)


No comments:

Post a Comment