Monday 5 November 2012

Weddings, parties, anything!

This weekend had it all. Art & textiles show, going away party, 25th birthday, church, luncheon, and a celebration of frocktober afternoon tea. Exhausting but wonderful.

Somewhere in amongst the fun and busyness was my wedding anniversary! 23 years married to my best friend and love of my life. We saw each other in passing and managed to have a drink to celebrate, but after 23 years, I can honestly say I love him more than ever and he continues to be my bestest and closest friend. Happy anniversary babe ❤❤❤

Some snaps of my busy but fun weekend!

My daughter Cassidy modeling her wearable


Luncheon fun
Frocktober celebration gift table.
4th November 1989
My best friend & the love of my life!


2 comments:

  1. I'm just so impressed with all you had going on this weekend that you made the time to join me for afternoon tea! It was so lovely to meet you and I'm really looking forward to catching up with you again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wouldn't have missed it and was so glad to finally meet you! Looking forward to catching up again too. xx

      Delete