Thursday 18 October 2012

My month of fashionista fun!

The last 4 weeks has been fun fashionista frivolity! Perth Fashion Festival was as wonderful as ever. I had the chance to volunteer BOH (back of house) for the Myer Luncheon, I won a VIP live photo shoot viewing at The Wesley Quarter, I got along to the Hatch popup store and fashion show, and topped it all off at An Evening with Flannel which was truly amazing.


BOH at the Myer Luncheon PFF
And I got to dress my model right next to this guy!



My Cassidy on the right meeting Mel B at Hatch!
The Hatch shows & popup store were fab!


An Evening with Flannel was pure loveliness




I also organised and hosted a pink ribbon fundraiser fashion evening (see earlier posts) which raised over $5000 for breast cancer research.



With the beautiful Leah from Lavish Online who donated a neckpiece RRP of $290, and auctioned off for $315! Check out her incredible accessories https://www.facebook.com/lavishonlineaustralia  or  http://www.lavishonline.com.au/




I have had an incredible fashion filled month with still more to come! SIMA Gallery in Claremont live music from the Orient, Claremont Quarter turns Pink, VIP party at The Annex Mt Hawthorn, 10 @ Times Pop Up Claremont, Pink for Perth Fashion, and more! 

Watch this space for more fashionista Perth updates ❤❤❤

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these entries, excited to hear about your next adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kathy! Always fun to share fashionista, art, food & life adventures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that turquoise necklace in the last image, think I might have to hint that to my amazing and beautiful mother for a Christmas gift ;)

    Check my blog, you are the blog of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well pop on to Lavish Online's facebook page, "like" it, share the page and say which necklace you like best, and you might win it!
      Thanks for the blog love ❤❤

      Delete