Wednesday 10 October 2012

Never say never......

I'm not writing a blog......

I'm not interesting in blogging.......

I'll never write a blog.......

Everyone blogs, so why should I?

'Never say never', a statement I should have learnt a very long time ago. Every time I have said "never" in my life, it seems to be bait to do the inevitable.

I'll never get married young, I'll never have kids young, I'll never be worried about my weight, I'll never write a blog.......

And here I am, setting up a blog late at night at an extremely busy and manic time at work, with eyes half open, a glass of red by my side, but funnily excited about blogging and what adventure it holds.

So briefly about me, I am a child of the sixties (just made it in). I have been married to the love of my life for nearly 23 years - our anniversary is coming up in a few weeks time. I have two beautiful daughters who are 19 & 16, and I have a love of fashion, shopping, clothes, shoes, bling and all things girlie and beautiful. I also love art, thus I am the curator of an art gallery. I love sport, travel, food & wine, family, friends, summer, Christmas, entertaining, fun, and a good laugh. 

So from the blogger who's not really blogging, I look forward to sharing my fashionista, art, foodie, wine, sports and fun adventures.

❤❤❤



Some things I love:

I want......

My family ❤❤❤
Cinque Terre - yet to go there but high on my list of "must do's"

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great blog 40 something. I look forward to more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wide world of blogging! Hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Having some fun and learning along the way :)

    ReplyDelete