Thursday 11 October 2012

Rags & Riches

So after my first attempt at blogging just 24 hours ago, here I sit at work at 10pm at night, to again give it another go.

I am currently full swing into organising and hosting a Pink Ribbon fundraiser, to raise much needed funds for breast cancer research. I'm sure we all know someone, or have been touched by stories of people who have faced and either defeated, or unfortunately succumbed to this terrible disease. I know I have and thus, I am passionate about doing what I can to make a difference.

The vision of Pink Ribbon is zero deaths by 2030!

I very much want to be a part of seeing this vision become a reality.

Our event is a Rags and Riches Fashion Show. We have used and new clothing, shoes & accessories to sell. We have a fashion parade, an auction, canapes & bubbles, and much more including an interview with a breast cancer survivor.

The evening is a sellout, so it's set to be an amazing night of girlie fun, all the while raising a heck of a lot of money! It is on in just 2 days time, and with a million things still to do and organise, I really must finish off here and get on with it. I really don't want to spend the night at work!

So just before I depart, "Think Pink", and why not jump on the bandwagon and donate to this great and worthy cause. If you would like to donate through our event, you can do so through the website:

https://pinkribbonbreakfast.org.au/events/view/t/664e42ptw/c3-crawley-pink-ribbon-rags---riches-fashion-show


2 comments:

  1. Really such a beautiful event, my aunt suffered and survived from breast cancer. So good to see people from the community coming together to create a fun and inspiring event. Looking forward to seeing that 2030 vision come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad to hear your Aunt survived and hope she is continuing to do well. I am certainly with you on the 2030 vision! xx

      Delete