Sunday 21 October 2012

Weekend......

Saturday was fab! I played hairdresser (a side hobby I have including wedding & ball hair) for a wedding photo shoot. Got to work with the lovely and talented MUA Chloe Morien - check out her blog http://www.abrushwithcolour.com/, and her fabulous Aunty photographer Belinda Radalj. And of course the 2 beautiful models Jess & Charlotte.

Here are some upcoming hair looks for SS13 I'm brushing up on:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair-articles/spring-2013-hair-trends#slide-1

Sunday was "Claremont Quarter turns Pink!" Claremont is my stomping ground, and anything raising money for pink ribbon is a passion, so of course it was a natural gravitation for me to hang out for a few hours at Claremont. Some fun, pink treats, Betts shoes & an Alice McCall dress later, all is well in my fashionista world.

Check out my weekend highlights!



Jess with a high messy updo

MUA: Chloe Morien. Photographer: Belinda Radalj. Hair: Jenelle Hultgren.
Model: Jessica Thomas. Location: Kings Park Perth


The beautiful Charlotte with an on the side unstructured look

MUA: Chloe Morien. Photographer: Belinda Radalj. Hair: Jenelle Hultgren.
Model: Charlotte Jones. Location: Kings Park Perth


Claremont turns Pink treats!!


Love my new Alice McCall dress from DJ's Claremont Quarter  

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love that there is another Perth fashion blogger named Jenelle! And spelled the same, which NEVER happens! Just been reading through your blog, I love it. Will have to meet some day and do a Jenelle met Jenelle fashion overload blog post!
    I love that you call hair styling a hobby and yet have created such incredible looks! Awesome.
    And that Alice McCall (god I love her) dress is brilliant on you.

    x Jenelle
    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenelle!! You are only about the 3rd JEnelle I have come across with the same spelling, and to be from Perth & love fashion too, very cool!
      Excited to have you read my blog & enjoy it, and thank you for your kind words. I am a total novice and really it's all a bit of fun with something I love. I've checked out your blog and you are a very talented & gifted lady. Love it!
      Love the thought of getting together for a co-blog one day :)

      Thanks again & stay in touch.
      xx

      Delete