Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Annex

What more could you want on a Friday night other than fashion, food, art, bubbles & fun. This is exactly what I got at The Annex in Mt Hawthorn VIP party celebrating their birthday last week. It was a fabulous evening of designers on display such as Ellery, Garth Cook, Nicholas and more.

My beautiful friend Sarah Clifford http://www.soxforgloves.tumblr.com/ was one of the models (check her out below) and the amazing Pippa McManus was doing live illustrations. Even designer Garth Cook was there!

I left the evening dead on my feet after standing in stilettos for 3 hours, but it was worth the pain for a fabulous evening and a great experience at The Annex. I even came home with a new Lilya top!

Check our The Annex:  http://www.facebook.com/theannexmthawthorn or theannexbrands.com.au/

The stunning Sarah Clifford in Ellery
The girls & models from The Annex
Sarah & I!



Sarah with Garth Cook



The amazing Pippa McManus illustrating the models



Sarah in The Annex catalogue


No comments:

Post a Comment